DRDO GTRE Apprentice Recruitment 2021: Defence Research & Development Organization DRDO-Gas Turbine Research Establishment (GTRE) has started the online applications for recruitment to the various posts of Apprentice in different departments. All interested and eligible candidates can now apply online to the aforesaid posts at rac.gov.in. The online application will be activated till 29 January 2021 Around 150 Vacancies will be recruited through this recruitment drive. Candidates are advised to go through this article to know the eligibility, experience, selection criteria and other details before applying online
Post Name : Total Post : 150
● Graduate Apprentice Trainees (B.E/B.Tech./Equivalent) : 80
● Mechanical/Production/ Industrial Production Engg. : 30
● Aeronautical/Aerospace Engg. : 15
● Elect & Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Instrumentation/Telecom Engg. : 12
● Computer Science / Computer Engg./ Information Science & Technology Engg. : 18
● Metallurgy/Material science : 04
● Civil Engg. or Equivalent : 01
◆ Diploma Apprentice Trainees : 30
● Mechanical/Production/ Tool & Die design : 15
● Electrical& Electronics / Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation : 10
● Computer Science / Engg./Computer Networking : 05
◆ ITI Apprentice Trainees : 40
● Machinist : 05
● Fitter : 08
● Turner : 05
● Electrician : 04
● Welder : 02
● Sheet Metal worker : 02
● Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA) : 12
● Health Safety & Environment : 02
◆ Age Limit
18 to 27 years
◆ Salary / Pay Scale / Stipend
● B.E./B.Tech./Eqvt. : Rs.9000/-per month
● Diploma : Rs.8000/-per month
● ITI : Rs.7000/-per month
◆ Application Fees
◆ Medical Fitness
The candidate should possess satisfactory health. Candidates finally selected will have to produce Fitness Certificate as per GTRE specified format during joining issued by authorized Medical officer of any Government Hospital. Certificate issued by ESIC hospitals will not be accepted. Final selection of the candidate depends upon his/her fulfilling health standards as prescribed in Apprentice Act, 1961 and Apprentice Rules 1992 as amended from time to time
◆ Selection process
1. Graduate Apprentice Trainees (B.E/B.Tech./Equivalent); Diploma Apprentice
Trainees/ ITI Apprentice Trainees : Depending upon the vacancies available in various disciplines, selection of candidates will be carried out by short listing on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying exam.
2. Details of shortlisted candidates will be published in DRDO website. Candidates
are advised to check regularly on the website for updates
◆ How to Apply
1. Applications are to be submitted online through the following website/link: rac.gov.in or drdo.gov.in .
2. Candidates are requested to fill up correct details against all the fields along with uploading of scanned copies of all the mandatory documents (as per list).
3. The marks obtained in the qualifying exam are to be mentioned in percentage. In case of CGPA, candidates are requested to convert the CGPA into percentage as per their university norms and the same may be verified during document verification.
4. Candidates are required to bring a signed printout of the application along with the originals of the documents submitted online at the time of joining at GTRE, Bengaluru.
5. Online Applications after the last date would not be accepted. Incomplete or partially filled application forms would not be accepted.
◆ Important Dates
● Online Application Start From: 07.01.2021
● Online Application Last Date: 29.01.2021