The Developer was share recently by WhatsApp head will cash cart through a tweet. Expressing concern over the tough times being faced in india. Cath cart announced WhatApp’s ongoing efforts to support Covid -19 related helpline on WhatsApp for its users.
The Functionality has been added under WhatsApp’s MyGov Corona Helpdesk Chatbot. To recall, the chatbot was launched early last years as the world faced the Covid – 19 pandemic for the first time. Over time, the Facebook – owned chat app has added to its functions, which now includes information on the nearest Covid – 19 Vaccination Centre.
Step to Find Your Nearest Vaccination Centre use of WhatsApp
- First Save this Number +919013151515 in your phone.
- Now go to WhatsApp chat and type “Namaste”, “Hello” or “Hi”. The Chat bot will then respond.
- The Chatbot woll ask for your 6 – Digit pincode. Type it and Enter.
- After Entering, you will get the information of the nearest vaccination center.
- It will contain information on government and private vaccination centre.
- It will also be possible to know how many slots are vacant for the same group.
- Chatbot will also send you a registration link to book an appointment.
Note : If you do not want to save the Number in WhatsApp to get information through Chatbot wa.me/919013151515 this website through direct chatbot with vaccination center, updates, professional advice to increase immunity, information on corona virus risk reduction information.