The Highcourt of Gujarat, Sola has on the loose an employment notification fascinating candidates to concern for the positions of CPU hand (IT Cell) posts.This is a fantastic luck for involved candidates who are looking for HC Gujarat Jobs 2021.Candidate is advised to stay allowed Recruitment notification before applying for this post.more meticulous in rank as regards enlightening qualification,age limit,selection procedure,how to affect ,last see for HC Bharti 2021 are mentioned below.
HighCourt Of Gujarat Recruitment Computer Operator Vacancy 2021
Name of Organization: HighCourt Of Gujarat
Total No.of Posts:19
- Name of the Posts: Computer Operator (IT Cell)
- Educational Qualification for HC GUJARAT Computer Operator Vacancy?
- Check official Advt.
- Age Limit for HC GUJARAT Job:
- as per govt rules
Pay Scale of HC GUJARAT Vacancy 2021
Selection Process of HC GUJARAT Computer Operator Vacancy: Applicants will be selected based on written exam.
How to Apply HC Gujarat Vacancy 2021?
- Interested and eligible applicants may apply Online through website hc-ojas from 25-01-2021 to 15-02-2021.
Important Links :
- Click Here Apply Online (Starting on 25-0-2021)
Gujarat High Court Recruitment – Selection Process:
- The selection process is based on the Elimination Test of 100 marks, Computer Aided Test of 80 marks, Viva Voce Test of 20 marks.
Elimination Test (Objective Type MCQs) [100 Marks] [to be conducted tentatively on 11/04/2021 (Sunday)]:
- Question Paper of Elimination Test shall consist of 100 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), each of 1 Mark. For every wrong / multiple answer, there shall be Negative Marking of 0.33 Marks.
- Language of the Question Paper shall be English only (except the questions in Gujarati Language). Duration of the Elimination Test shall be 02 (Two) Hours.
- Candidates shall have to secure minimum 50 Marks in the Elimination Test and only those qualifying therein, may be called for Computer Aided Test.
- The Objective Type (MCQ) Elimination Test shall be administered through an OMR Sheet and shall be evaluated by OMR Sheet Scanning Machine and therefore, reevaluation, rechecking/reassessment of OMR Sheets, will not be entertained by the High Court.
Computer Aided Test [80 Marks] : (to be conducted tentatively on 02/05/2021):
The duration of Test will be of 02 Hours. Candidates shall have to secure minimum 40% Marks in the Computer Aided Test and only those qualifying therein, may be called for Viva Voce Test.
Viva Voce Test [ 20 Marks]: (to be conducted tentatively in the month of June2021):
- Viva-voce Test will be of 20 Marks
- Viva-voce Test will be assessed on the basis of General Knowledge, Personality, Communication Skills and Basic Knowledge of Computer Application.
- The candidate shall have to obtain minimum 40% Marks in the Viva-voce Test.
- For Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Socially & Educationally Backward Classes, Economically Weaker Section, Differently Abled Persons (PH) and Ex Servicemen – Rs.250/-
- For other candidates – Rs.500/-
How to Apply for Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post online in the following link from 25 January 2021 to 15 February 2021.