How to Apply for the Tractors Subsidy in Gujarat ikhedut portal online 2021
Step 1: Visit to the official website of the ikhedut portal.
Step 2: On the home page you have to click on the ” schemes of the kheti wadi” option.
Step 3: Now you have to fill the all necessary details in the application form
Government Tractors Subsidy Schemes in Gujarat:
Procure appropriate machinery/ equipment as per landholding size and crop. The purchased tractors& equipment can be used by Custom Hiring/sharing by groups of farmers.
Features of the scheme:
- Training will be provided for the eligible persons, on the proper use of Farm Machinery and its routine maintenance and servicing through Farm Machinery Training &Testing Institutes (FMTTIs), KVKs & State.
- For Tractor (up to 40 PTO HP) – a subsidy of Rs.45, 000 or 25% of the cost of tractors, for tractors (more than 40 PTO HP) a subsidy of Rs.60, 000 or 25% of the cost, whichever is less 60 PTO HP)
- Tractors (up to 20 HP) – For SC, ST, Small & Marginal Farmers and Women – 35% / 1.00 Lakh. For other Beneficiaries – 25% / 75,000
- Tractors (20 to 40 HP) -For SC/ST, small & marginal farmers, 35%of cost or 1.25 lakh, and for other Beneficiaries-25% or 1.00 lakh, whichever is less.
- Tractors (Above 20 to 70 PTO HP) – For SC, ST, Small & Marginal Farmers and Women – 35% / 1.25 Lakh For other Beneficiaries – 25% / 1.00 Lakh.
- Power Tiller/mini tractor – 40% of the cost of the tractors or 45,000 for a general farmer, for SC, ST farmer 50% or Rs. 60,000, whichever is less.
- Scheme for financing Tractors- By Dena Gujrat Gramin Bank:
- For a farmer who needs a tractor for Agriculture purpose is facilitated by a tie-up with manufacturers/company of various tractors with the cheapest rate and free service facility for a tractor.
- Tractor Financing by Bank of Baroda:
This bank offers Finance for Tractors & Heavy Agriculture Machinery.
- Main Purpose of Scheme:
- Purchase of new tractor
- Tractor-drawn implements
- Power tiller and other agricultural machines etc.
- Small and marginal, literate and illiterate farmers whose main occupation is a cultivation of crops as the owner of the land, permanent tenants or leaseholders (for reasonably long periods) and who utilize the tractor/ machinery to the minimum extent of 50% on their own landholding.
- They should possess perennially irrigated land of a minimum of 4 acres (tractors to the farmer with land holding below 6 acres of irrigated land is considered for tractors with horsepower up to 35 HP).
- They should cultivate high-value commercial crops such as sugarcane, grapes, bananas & vegetables.
- Min10% of the Cost of the tractors& Implements.
For tractors, the repayment period is 9 years: for Power Tillers- 7 years (Depends upon the repaying capacity on a half-yearly and annual basis based on surplus generation from the crop and landholding of farmers).
Government Tractors Subsidy Schemes in Gujarat
Procure appropriate machinery/ equipment as per landholding size and crop. Machinery & equipment can be used by Custom Hiring/sharing by groups of farmers. Conserve Resources – Use Zero-till Seed Drill, Laser Leveler, Happy Seed Drill Rotavator, etc.
Tractor Subsidy in Gujarat Apply Online @ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in
Name of the Scheme : Tractor Subsidy in Gujarat By I khedut
State : Gujarat
Purpose Of Tractor Subsidy :
- The scheme is to enable backward class farmers to cultivate easily.
- Farming can easily grow in agriculture as well.
- To do heavy work of the farm from time to time
Terms And Condication of Tractor Subsidy
Beneficiary farmer has to purchase the empanelled tractor model of the manufacturer included in the empanelment prepared for the purpose of price discovery from time to time declared by the Department of Agriculture for the tractor from their authorized dealer.
How to Buy New Tractor?
The tractor model will have to be purchased by the beneficiary farmer from their authorized dealer.
Document Required for Tractor Subsidy Sahay
- Aadhaar card of the applicant.
- Identity proof (voter ID card, driving license, PAN card etc.) of the applicant.
- Passport size photo of the applicant.
- Bank pass book of the applicant.
- Mobile number of the applicant.
How to Apply Online for a tractor subsidy?
- The application can be made whether the farmer has registration or not.
- If you say yes to the farmer registration, you will have to provide the Aadhaar number and mobile number, then an OTP will be sent to your mobile. After entering the OTP, give the details of the farmer in the application and you will come online.
- If you are applying for the first time from the year 2015-16 without registering a farmer, by giving Aadhar number and mobile number while applying online, by submitting a copy of Aadhar number to the concerned office at the time of eligibility of application, after verification by the concerned officer. Registration). An SMS will be sent to your registered mobile number at that time.
- Details that are red * are mandatory.
- In order to update/confirm the application, along with the application number, the account number of the land account which is given at the time of application should be given.
- The application will not be updated after the application is confirmed.
- After the application is confirmed, the print of the application can be taken.
- If the name of the bank is not found in the list, contact the nearest agriculture office.
- If the application number is not generated while saving the application, read the message in the above line of instructions.
Important Links :
Download Application form pdf and Govt GR Below Link
Important Date :
- Start Apply Online : 06/03/2021
- Last Date : 30/04/2021