( 1 )These rules may be called the Police Constable Class III(Combined Competitive Examination) Rules 2021
( 2 ) They shall come into force on the date of their publication in the Official Gazette..
( 3 ) These rules shall apply to the Post of Police Constable Class III level cadre posts, as specified in Appendix I
● “Board” means the Gujarat Subordinate Services Selection Board, Gandhinagar or such Board as may be constituted by the State Government in this behalf.
● “Examination” means the Combined Competitive Examination for direct recruitment to the posts of Police Constable, Class III in the State Police Force and the State Reserve Police Force and Sepoy (Male) and Sepoy (Female)/Matron in the Jail Department specified in Appendex I.which includes Physical Test and Written Test as referred to in rule 8.
● Government means the Government of Gujarat.
● relevant recruitment rules means the recruitment rules prescribed by the Government for the posts specified in Appendix I
◆ Gujarat Police Constable Recruitment Exam Pattern 2021
Physical Efficiency Test(PET):
● Male Candidates: Running 5000 Meters In 25 Minutes.
● Female Candidates: Running 1600 Meters In 9.30 Minutes
● Ex-serviceman: Running 2400 Meters In 12.30 Minutes
● Marks Shall Be Alloted To The Candidates On The Basis Of Their Performance In The Physical Efficiency In Following Manier:-
For Male Candidates:
◆ Physical Standard Taste
Candidates who pass the Physical Efficiency Test shall have to undergo Physical Standard Test
☑️ Important Link
LRB Police Constable Recruitment 2021 Syllabus
● Written test (General Knowledge – objective type) shall be of 1 hour duration and of 100
● marks. This will cover subjects such as General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Computer Knowledge, Psychology, History, Geography, Sociology, Mental Ability, Science and basic features of the Constitution of India, Indian Penal Code, 1860, Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973 and Evidence Act, 1872.
( 1 ) The objective type written test shall consists of Multiple Choice Question
● (MCQ) and O.M.R (Optical Mark Reader) system.
( 2 ) Every question shall be of 1 mark.
( 3 ) The candidate shall have to attempt all questions.
( 4 ) Every attempted question with incorrect answer shall carry a negative mark
● of 0.25.
( 5 ) In every question there shall be one option of “Not attempted”If the candidate does not intend to answer, he may select this option. If the candidate selects this option, the negative mark sall not be given.
( 6 ) If the candidate has not selected any of the option given in the question, then
● it shall carry a negative mark of 0.25