THE Purpose Of This Scheme:
Government land will be given on a 30-year lease
double the income of farmers in 2022.
The leaseholder will be able to produce energy by installing solar panel-windmill for his own use only but will not be able to sell it. In case of return of land before the expiry of the lease period, no compensation will be payable by the government
Government can offer fallow land for cultivation: Government fallow lands are hired for horticultural-medicinal cultivation for a amount of thirty years, no rent are charged for the primary 5 years.
Lease holders for the project are given priority help as per the prevailing standards for contemporary technological drip-sprinkler-fountain system.
CM Horticulture Development Mission
Lease applications will be scrutinized and verified by the State Technical Committee. In the first phase of the scheme, Kutch, Surendranagar, Patan, Sabarkantha and Banaskantha consists of five districts. Exemption from converted tax of land.
Sarkari Padtar jamin CM Horticulture Development Mission 2021 | Mukhyamantri Bagayat Vikas Mission
LEASE TERM AND RATE
- 1 To 05 Year Zero Rupees
- 6 To 1o Year 100 Rupees Per Acre Every Year
- 11 To 20 Year 250 Rupees Per Acre Every Year
- 21 To 30 Year 500 Rupees Per Acre Every Year
- Security Deposit
2500/- Rupees per acre Land allotment will have to be filled simultaneously.
IMPORTANT POINT OF THE SCHEME
(1)Government land will be given on a 30-year lease
to double the income of farmers in 2022.
(2) No fee will be charged for 5 years.
(3) The rent will be Rs.100 to Rs.500 per acre for 6 to30 years.
(4) At present 50,000 acres of land will be allotted in 5 districts Like.
- Sabarkantha and
(6) The project will get a minimum of 125 acres anda maximum of 1000 acres of land.
(7) Leaseholders will receive up to 70% assistance for drip or sprinkler system.