SSC MTS Recruitment Notification 2021 @ssc.nic.in, Staff Selection Commission Has Recently Publish Notification For The SSC MTS (Non Technical) Posts. Its Also Known As SSC MTS Exam. Eligible Candidates Can Apply SSC MTS Form 2021 Through Official Web Site.
SSC MTS Recruitment 2021
Post Name : SSC MTS Recruitment Notification 2021 @ssc.nic.in
Post Type : JOB
Organization : SSC
Job Location : All India
- Multi Tasking Staff
- Total Vacancy
Details about vacancies will be provided in due course. Updated vacancies, if any, will be made available on the website of the Commission (https://ssc.nic.in->Candidate’s Corner-> Tentative
- The candidates must have passed Matriculation Examination or equivalent from a recognized Board
- 18-25 years as on cut-off date (i.e. candidates born not before 02-01-1996 and not later than 01-01-2003).
- 18-27 years as on cut-off date (i.e. candidates born not before 02-01-1994 and not later than 01-01-2003)
- Age Relaxation as per below
- OBC : 3 years
- SC/ ST : 5 years
- PwD (Unreserved) : 10 years
- PwD (OBC) : 13 years
- PwD (SC/ ST) : 15 years
Ex-Servicemen (ESM) : 03 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on closing date of receipt of online application.
Defence Personnel disabled in operation during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof : 03 years
Defence Personnel disabled in operation during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof (SC/ ST) : 08 years
Central Government Civilian Employees : Who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on closing date for receipt of online applications : Up to 40 years of age.
Central Government Civilian Employees : Who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on closing date for receipt of online applications. (SC/ ST) : Up to 45 years of age.
Widows / Divorced Women / Women judicially separated and who are not remarried : Up to 35 years of age.
Widows / Divorced Women / Women judicially separated and who are not remarried (SC/ ST) : Up to 40 years of age.
Salary / Pay Scale
- Pay Band-1 (Rs 5200-20200) + Grade Pay Rs 1800, (Revised Pay Scale after 7th CPC:Pay Level in Pay Matrix – Level-1), a General Central Service Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial post in various Ministries/ Departments/ Offices of the Government of India, in different States / Union Territories.
- General and OBC – Rs 100/-
- Women / SC/ ST/ PH/ Ex-Servicemen – No Fee
- Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or through cash in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
SSC MTS 2021 Exam Date
- Tier I : Computer Based Examination (Tier – I) : 01-07-2021 TO 20-07-2021
- Tier II : Date of Tier – II Examination : 21-11-2021
How to Apply SSC MTS 2021
- Go to SSC official website https://ssc.nic.in
- Register your Basic Details.
- Submit Your Registration Form
- After registration,
- Click Apply Button on Home Page
- Click other menu
- Click “Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination 2020” option
- Login using the Registration Number and password.
- Online Application Start Date : 05-02-2021
- Last Date for Online Application : 21-03-2021
- Last Date for Payment of Fees (Online) : 23-03-2021
- Last Date for Payment of Fees Through Challan : 25-03-2021
- Date of Computer Based Examination (Tier – I) : 01-07-2021 TO 20-07-2021
- Date of Tier – II Examination : 21-11-2021