Banking and Fastag rules will change from March 1, it will have a direct effect on you
Annoyed by Ads? Install Divya Bhaskar app to read news without ads
Speaking of work:Banking and Fastag rules will change from March 1, it will have a direct effect on you
- The second phase of corona vaccination will be provided free of cost at a government hospital
- The price of LPG cylinder has gone up by Rs 25
March 1 means that from today many other work items including baking and fastag are going to change. This change will also affect your life. The IFSC code of Vijaya Bank and Dena Bank will be discontinued from March 1, 2021. The customers of this bank will have to take the new IFSC code. We are telling you about these 5 changes.
1. The old IFSC code of Dena and Vijaya Bank will not work The
Central Government had recently merged Dena Bank and Vijaya Bank into Bank of Baroda (BoB), after which the customers of these two banks became customers of Bank of Baroda. Vijaya and Dena Bank’s IFSC code will be discontinued from March 1, 2021. A new IFSC code has to be obtained from Vijaya and Dena Bank branches in Teva.
You can call 1800 258 1700 toll free number or visit a bank branch. You can also get a new code by texting. In addition, you have to send a message “MIGR Last 4 digits of the old account number” to 8422009988 from your registered mobile number.
2. From March 1, customers will have to pay Rs 100 to buy fastags at toll plazas, the National Highway Authority of India (NHAI) said. Earlier you used to get free fastag at Toll Plaza by NHAI, but now you have to pay the charge.
3. State Bank of India (SBI) has made KYC compulsory for SBI customers from March 1. Subsidies received on government schemes cannot be credited to the account of any customer who does not update. The country’s largest bank has already issued an order in this regard.
4. Gas cylinder prices change The country’s state oil companies fix the price of LPG cylinders on the first of every month. The company has hiked the price of 14.2 kg unsubsidised cylinder by Rs 25.
5. Second phase of corona vaccination started The second round of corona vaccination in the country has started from March 1. Vaccination will be given in 10 thousand government centers and 20 thousand private hospitals. It will vaccinate sick people over the age of 45 and all people over the age of 60. If this group of people goes to government centers, they will get the vaccine for free, but they will have to pay for it in a private hospital.
State run United India Insurance Company has been reclassified as a public shareholder of Axis Bank from its earlier position as a promoter shareholder.
This follows a request from the insurer, Axis Bank said in a regulatory filing on Saturday.
“This is to inform you that the Bank has received today, a request letter dated February 26, 2021 from United India Insurance Company Limited (UIICL), one of the promoters of the bank, to reclassify UIICL to “Public” category from “Promoter” category, in accordance with Regulation 31A of the Listing Regulations,” the lender said.
The bank’s board in its meeting on Saturday has approved the request.
As on December 31, 2020, United India Insurance Company held 0.03 per cent stake in Axis Bank